Love Shayari, Tujhe Chahte Hue!
Sweetu I love you so much..
Yeh teri open julfa,
Let them ride with my own hands!
Barspadu becomes black,
Let me take off your eyes!!
This is the beauty of your face,
Let me put a new moon on this land!
Your beauty MashaAllah,
Let that eye stop by which I can look at you !!
Big killer is your eyes,
Do not hit the dagger on the chest with some understanding!
Let the flames be with you,
Somewhere I should not kill my life on it !!
It's your wave to walk,
Whose trick should I name them?
Flowers fall from your lips,
Should I give it the name of Ghazal or Sargam !!
No moment comes like this,
Whom I name infidelity in life!
The tears that came out from your eyes,
Take them on my lips and give them the name of jam !!
A request to you
If you allow me, I will put you in my mind!
If the "heart" becomes the beat,
Let me take you down in my soul from the corridor of the eyes !!
There is no wish left in life,
If you get it, I will improve your bad luck with me!
Be mentioned Mehfil-e-God
If you come to my eyes then I will give you so much love !!
स्वीटु तुझे इतना प्यार दूँ..॥
ये तेरी खुली खुली जुल्फे,
इन्हे अपने हाथो से सवाँर दूँ !
बरस पडु बन काली घटा,
तेरी हर बला की नजर उतार दूँ !!
ये तेरे मुखड़े की रौनक,
इस जमीन पे कोई नया चाँद उतार दूँ !
खूबसूरती तेरी माशाअल्लाह,
वो नजर ठहर जाए जिस से तुझे निहार दूँ !!
बड़ी कातिल है तेरी नजर,
कही समझ में कटार सीने पे न मार दूँ !
रहने दे जलवे शौख अदा के,
कही उसपर मै अपनी जिंदगी न वार दूँ !!
ये तेरा लहरा के चलना,
इनको किस की चाल का नाम दूँ !
झड़ते है फूल तेरे लबो से,
कहुँ इसे ग़ज़ल या सरगम का नाम दूँ !!
न आये कोई पल ऐसा,
जिनको जिंदगी में बेवफाई का नाम दूँ !
निकले जो अश्क तेरी आँखों से,
लेकर अपने अधरों पे उन्हें जाम का नाम दूँ !!
एक गुजारिश तुझ से,
गर दे इज़ाज़त तो तुझको जहन में संवार दूँ !
गर बन जाए “दिल” की धड़कन,
तुझे नयनो के गलियारे से अपनी रूह में उतार दूँ !!
जिंदगी में तमन्ना बाकी न हो,
मिल जाए तू अगर, संग तेरे बिगड़ी तकदीर संवार दूँ !
जिक्र हो महफ़िल ऐ – खुदा
आ जाए मेरी नजर तो मै तुझे इतना प्यार दूँ !!
